OMG Beauty Lovers..if you haven’t tried Baby Foot you are missing out. I have been using this for over 10 years and can now share it with you!
Baby Foot gets rid of dry / cracked skin on your feet leaving them beautiful and smooth and soft like..you guessed it..baby feet!
It is great to use in between pedicures if you don’t have the time or money to spare but also if you have extremely dry or cracked skin on your feet and you are due soon for a pedicure..it is great to do this treatment first a couple of weeks prior as it will get rid of the bulk of the dry skin so that we can get a better result in a pedicure. While we can rasp down those rough spots you can’t get rid of them in one session like Baby Foot can!
It simply involves cutting the tops off the two plastic booties..and sliding your feet in…then put socks over the top..sit and watch tv for an hour…and then remove the booties and wash the feet. It will then take up to 10 days for the feet to peel away all the dead skin and leave you with smooth feet.
While Baby Foot has a number of ingredients – 17 natural extracts to be exact..that all have high moisturising power, the active ingredient is fruit acid..that cleverly absorbs into the dead skin only to peel it away.
With a RRP of $29.95 you can’t beat it…as an introductory price we are selling the for $25 (or you can get a kit with the Baby Foot as well as the moisturising cream for after they have peeled for $45).
TIPS IF YOU ARE THINKING OF DOING BABYFOOT
1. Time it carefully….you don’t want to be caught out an an event with peeling feet because you didn’t give yourself enough time!
2. Don’t plan to spray tan while your feet are peeling – it is not attractive!
3. Peeling will be much more affective if you have a good bath or soak your feet prior to application..if the feet are softened, it allowed better penetration of the product.
4. Don’t apply any moisturiser until feet have finished peeling
5. It is water that activates the peel so have as many baths or foot soaks as you can after the initial application.
My recommendation is to do one of these each season..to keep feet in perfect shape all year round!
Check them out in store next time you are in.